Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Easter / Lilly 2011





  
              
 
 


First off, Happy Easter!  I am grateful to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for the testimony which is mine, that Jesus had the power to give His life and to take it up again.  I am grateful for the testimony I have that because of Jesus, I too, and all those I love, will be resurrected.  This testimony carries me through the gethsemanes of my life.
This Easter was especially nice because we had the privilege of celebrating in Salt Lake City with our children, grandchildren and extended family.  Ernie, Jess and I were in Salt Lake from Friday to Monday.  Spence and Ernie built a "Lifetime" playset with swings, slide, glider, rope climb and climbing wall, as well as a helicopter teeter totter.  Will and Lilly LOVE it!!!  Spence and Ernie loved their time together!  So awesome!!!  On Saturday we celebrated Lilly's first year on earth.  Its hard to believe she is already 1!  She had many family and friends join in the celebration!  Many children attended and played on the playset - they all loved it!  So happy we could be a part!  Grampa and Lilly shared some bonding time too!  It was great!  On Saturday, while Spence and Ernie were busy with the playset, Aly, Jess, Will, Lilly and I went to a community Easter egg hunt. It was fun to watch Will's eyes light up when he spotted the different hiding places of the eggs!  I LOVED our time with our family in Salt Lake City!  The weather was bleak but our hearts were warmed by the love shared!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment