Monday, March 28, 2011

First week of 51 years=)

I turned 51 on March 20, 2011.  I spent most the day in bed, bronchitis and sinusitis=(  Monday, March 21, Ernie and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary.  I prepared a nice dinner of bbq chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, artichokes, asperagus, watermellon and pineapple.  We ate, using LaRae's china and dined by candlelight.  It was nice!  Then we held FHE with Jess and ended the night at CC Brown's Frozen Yogurt!
I rose early the next morning and was on the road for SLC by 6:15 am.  What a nice drive!  I couldn't wait to see Spence, Aly and the kids!!!  I was only able to give a quick hug and kisses to Will and Lilly because I arrived just in time to attend a benefit concert put on by Jon Schmidt and Peter Breinholt!  Excellent!!! The next few days were spent with Spence, Aly, Will and Lilly =) I can never get enough time with them!!! I was also able to see most of my siblings.  I love my family sooo much!!! and feel so torn when I leave Ernie and Jess behind!  One day... one day...
I returned home Saturday, listening to both my mother's and my dad's funerals.  One might think how morbid, but in actuality... it was very uplifting!!!  I stopped in Las Vegas and shared lunch at In and Outs with my niece, Jenny McAllister Grant and her two darling boys, before heading home for a nice mother/ daughter evening with Jess.  Ernie was in Kern Valley attending the YW Broadcast.  He said it was one of the best!  I've decided to post more family pictures, taking us down memory lane.  I must learn how to get pics of my grandkids onto my computer so that you can view them as well! I hope you enjoy= )
LaRae, Joyce, Spencer, Jess, Jim --- 1994.
Jami, Spence, Jess, Ute and Pepper ---- 1998.
LaRae and Spence - San Francisco --- 1997
Midder, Jess, Lorie and Spence - Christmas at Bo and Midder's --- 1997.


Bo playing tennis - 1995.
Bo, Midder, Lorie and Jess - New Port Beach --- 1994.
Midder, Allison Bishop and Jess - Bo and Midder's 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration --- 1995.
Ernie and Jami - Wedding day - Salt Lake Temple - March 21, 1983.


1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to see the "old" photos. I love your wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete