Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011

I'm finally jumping into the world of blogging!  My goal is to blog at least weekly.  I spend too much time posting to facebook and hope to channel my time over to blogging... This is my source of record keeping=D  I want to have an accurate accounting of my goings and comings and that of my family and friends.  Wish me luck!

 Bo, Spence, and Jess taking a Sunday afternoon siesta.  Summer 1994
 Easter Sunday 1999
 September 10, 1992.  Meeting our Jessica:)
 Mr and Mrs Spencer Ernest Larsen with Grandma LaRae Larsen.  LA Temple August 18, 2007.
 Spencer and Aly Openhouse in Salt Lake City, Utah with Midder, August 31, 2007.
 Warren Bennion Mcallister Family photo at mother's funeral, 2 weeks before Diane Nov 3, 2007
Jessica with John Bytheway, October 2005 October General Conference 
Spence and Jess Sept 1992:)

5 comments:

  1. yay!!!!! Looks good. I love looking back at old pictures and I look forward to seeing more on here! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt you will be a great blogger. I just heard of a new site that converts posts to book format. Yea!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! Love the memory lane pictures. We did a lot of blogging while we hosted the Ukrainian orphans but have let it lag a bit. Great way to journal. Maybe your blog is the inspiration I need to get back into it. I could email the address to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spencer is so blond! What fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mo how u managed to do this i have no idea. i want to say thank you and that this means the world to me. these r all memories that i never want to forget! i love u moomy! =)

    ReplyDelete